UC-6000 is the next-generation airborne mapping system from AeroComputers.
Featuring the functionality of AeroComputers UltiChart™ combined with UC3D video overlay and a digital video recorder all in one compact package, the new UC-6000 single box solution and operating system is completely rebuilt and features all new industry-best targeting with smart search and much more.
Proven in the field by over 250 agencies worldwide, AeroComputers’ digital mission management and tactical mapping systems are the industry standard for managing tactical operations in public use aircraft.
Equipment described herein may require US Government authorization for export purposes. Diversion contrary to US law is prohibited. Specifications are subject to change.
UC3D Video Overlay
The new UC3D is the next generation of ViewSync video overlay feature in UC-6000’s new UltiChart™ 3.0 software. UC3D seamlessly projects map data over live gimbal video fusing two visual inputs into one unbeatable situational awareness tool.
UltiChart 3.0 also features many targeting search tool improvements:
- “Sounds Like” Phonetic SmartSearch
- One-Box automatically detects type of target: Address, Intersection, POI, Aviation Data
- Search by Region, Zone, Proximity or Direction
- Quickly change search mode and search order
- Region Search configurable to user or changed on-the-fly
- Limitless search parameters from local to statewide
- Recall Target History from current mission
The UC-6000’s new internal DVR allows single-screen review of recorded video while maintaining situational awareness via a split-screen configuration.
User Interface Improvements
The new UC-6000 features many user interface improvements:
- Customizable text box transparency
- Multiple text boxes available for user customization
- Standard course up view with aircraft compass or north up
- Target info pop-up appears next to aircraft or target icon
- Single key stroke opens SmartSearch box
- Single key stroke changes SmartSearch box size
- Distance and bearing measurements provide contextual feedback to officers on the ground
The UC-6000 adds grid search to your tool set:
- Add a customizable, interactive grid to the map and overlay
- Choose any location for the grid
- Displays which cells have been searched, with custom threshold
- Overlay shows a heat map of where the gimbal has been pointed
- Increase or decrease grid transparency for visibility
- Save a currently ongoing search for later
AeroStreet Dynamic Maps
The UC-6000 with AeroStreet™ Maps provides enhanced situational awareness, whatever the mission.
Best in Class Maps
The UC-6000 tactical mapping system comes loaded with best in class maps. AeroStreet™ Maps are designed for maximum clarity and readability at every zoom level. They provide the necessary information with minimum background clutter. Customer-supplied maps and data such as GIS shapefiles and parcel data are easily loaded onto the system. The UC-6000 allows users to take advantage of FalconView® software features including maps and mission planning.
The UC-6000 displays a wide range of included map data:
- NEW Dynamic AeroStreet™ Maps
- NEW Comprehensive Parcel Maps
- Topographic Maps
- FAA Sectional Charts
- FAA Helicopter Route Charts
- FAA Airport Data
- FAA US Terminal Area Charts
- FAA World Aeronautical Charts
- Satellite Imagery
- Nautical Charts (coastal USA)
- Customer-supplied shapefiles
- Worldwide Map Packages
- FalconView® Integration
Parcel Data and GIS Integration
US Nationwide parcel map coverage comes standard with the UC-6000. Leveraging both customer-supplied and commercial parcel data sources, aircrews can point the EO/IR camera at a position of interest and the system displays address, parcel number and owner information. Customer supplied shapefile data like critical infrastructure, wastewater, reporting districts and more, can be loaded onto the UC-6000 and displayed on any map type. UC-6000 also enables quick and easy export of mission telemetry to an industry standard KML file format viewable in Google Earth, ArcGIS and other desktop GIS software applications.
The AeroComputers UltiChart™ software is now available in a portable version that can be loaded onto a laptop for training! Featuring the functionality of AeroComputers’ UC-6000 Digital Mapping System configured as a training simulator in a compact, cost-effective laptop package. Learn and practice interacting with the UC-6000 system without taking aircraft out of operation.
Learn more in our Laptop Training Simulator PDF.
- DIMENSIONS: 15.5″ x 7″ x 6.5″ h
- WEIGHT: 12 lbs
- SERIAL PORTS : Multiple configurations of RS-232 and RS-422 (ports configurable to meet application requirements)
- VIDEO INPUT CAPABILITY: HD-SDI, Composite (NTSC & PAL)
- VIDEO OUTPUT: HDMI, HD-SDI (capture and loop-thru), VGA
- Modern high-performance i7 Quad Core Intel Processor
- High Performance Integrated Graphics
- Solid State Drive Storage (SSD)
- Integrated Removable SSD Storage Bay
- HD-SDI Video Support
- USB 3.0 Support
- Broadband aircard compatible (customer supplied)
- Software configurable video input switching
- Standard GIS file import & export utility
- Supports 3 VGA displays
- Dynamic AeroStreet™ Maps
- Parcel Maps for entire US
- Rapid map data update cycle
- HD-SDI gimbal input ready
- In-field UltiChart™, map and data updates
- Modern 64 bit operating system
- DO-160 Certifications for crash safety, vibration, EMI, altitude, and heat
- Industry-best warranty and support package
- Made in the USA
Inertial Measurement Units (IMU) are available for purchase through AeroComputers if smoother map function and greater accuracy is needed. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rugged and Reliable
- Short Operator Learning Curve
- Intuitive User Interface
- Precision Control of EO/IR System Geopointing/Targeting
- Simplified Installation and Minimal Maintenance
- Lightweight, Compact Form Factor
GET MORE INFORMATION
- Three-year hardware warranty – repaired or replaced free of charge
- No cost for:
- Map software updates
- Training on site or remote support as desired. Materials provided
- System software upgrades Onsite or remote
- Technical support Onsite or remote access as desired. This includes technical support during system integration, either onsite or remote as desired.